If your phone dropped in water then you lose all photos and important documents of phone. Here have some tips. This tips help you to recover your data from water damage smartphone.
How to recover-
- As quickly as possible Take out phone from water.
- Now turn off the power of phone.
- Gently remove the outer cases or covers.
- Use cloth to remove or dry the smartphone.
- Take the smartphone to a professional so they can recover your data.
If your smartphone power was on while it got wet, there’s a hazard its internal electrical board experienced some shorts. A expert ought to be capable of repair those shorts and fasten the water damage. If you’re using an Android device and stored your information on an SD card, you could take the cardboard out and plug it into a computer to get to that statistics. If you are the use of an Apple device and backed-up your information in iTunes you can get better it there.
To recover your files on iCloud, follow these steps:
- Pull up iCloud.com in Safari, Google Chrome or another web browser
- Log in to your account with your username and password
- Click on the “Settings” app in the iCloud menu
- Find the Advanced settings section and click the links to restore your files, contacts, calendars, etc.